is a unique FTP ordering system that augments the FTP system you may already have in place. If you don’t already operate an FTP server, we can help there, too.
• Made available to your customer in Mac, Windows and Linux versions. Ties directly to your FTP or SFTP server.
• Can resume broken uploads from where left off.
• The customer can create an order while offline–for instance, while on location or in transit, for later upload.
• Uploads include an completed order form. No more “upload the files, then send us an email to tell us what you want.”
• Sends you an email after a successful upload, with a confirmation copy to the customer.
• Easy for the lab to administer. There is no need to create individual server accounts for your customers…though you can.
• FTPhoto is built with localization support. As of now the list is English, French, German, Spanish–and growing.
Here’s an overview of the FTPhoto system, and its requirements.